Sunday, July 1, 2007
01JULY, 16th year of my existence! i wanna take this opportunity to thank everyone who made this day complete! (ayunneh!) first and fore most i want to thank Him for blessing me with the greatest parents/familia ever. You're the best papa Lord.ü
to my bestest friends ever, blockmates, acquaintances and relatives, salamat po sa lahat

let's start with the surprise! this morning, itw's really early..that was about 7 if im not mistaken? (maaga pa yun!!) my cousins (danielle and pao) approached me, si Pao may dalang mamon with a candle, and si danielle carrying my sister's cybershot fone (nagvivideo,singing happy birthday) then Jenna came in with a cake and three candles on it. awts. it was great though my sleep was disturbed. enng.

we had our lunch at Mcdo. as always. ugh. my treat of course. ü BJs and TWITY reunites once again. :D awoowoo. -**













sa fishpond nila Russel after eating sa Mcdo. tamang bonding. ü
just hit my multiply for more pics. ü xoxo
 
posted by jenelle at 9:32 PM | Permalink |