Friday, May 4, 2007
wenk. back again. bagal kz laptop sa wolverhampton thats why i havent updated. we went there this tuesday. is may1st tuesday? hehe.mom's at her work now. hinatid namin sia ni pops. then we jogged. Goooddd i almost dropped my lungs. i felt pain on my chest and on my back. si pops kz eh. thats alright anyways im having my rest later.

yesterday we went to Bullring before leaving Birmingham. shopping. oink.üof course i wont leave Bullring w/o grabbing sum stuffs. && they bought lots of meat in the indoor market, smells horrible though. ng bumibili sila mom sa isang store , i heard a man talking in a weird language then i recognized he was talking to ME. waa hhaha he thought im a CHINESE that's why. lol. then my mom said *oh no she's not a chinese* haha stupid afghan he is. lol. my unc said we were from Nagoya Japan. we ended up laughing then. haha :D funfunfun we ate our lunch at Big WOk, an eat-all-you-can Chinese restau. haha made me full.

we waited for about an hour in the coach station. the coach was really late. so we came home at about tenpm i think.:D
 
posted by jenelle at 9:34 AM | Permalink |