Wednesday, April 25, 2007
oopsü
just woke up.i'm now here in Bristol England with my parents.


yesterday
i spent almost the whole day travelling from Cab to Mla, Mla to HK & HK to UK. it was really exhausting but everythings worth it because i'm now wiv my parents feeling the breeze of spring. ü


first time to ride an airplane. i was seated beside the window seeing the plane's huge left wing.ü the taking off and landing of the plane hurt my ear and made a dozen of butterfly rumble in my stomach!
i saved myself from boredom in that 12hr trip from HK to London by watching the Chinese stewardess serve and offer foods using their tiny voices. it's really cute when they say "care for a cuppa tea? cuppa tea? cuppa tea?" haha lmao,ö

we landed at Heatthrow airport at about 1600. tita Liza's (mom's frnd&my companion) got into trouble because somebody grabbed her baggage unintentionally because their baggage looked excactly the same.

we arrived here in Kingswood at about 2000.it was cool because the sun's still up. hehe
just check my multiply for more photos. tc ü

Labels:

 
posted by jenelle at 7:53 AM | Permalink |