Saturday, April 7, 2007
sabado de gloria
♣today♣ i spent half of the day chilling and sleeping. it's sabado de gloria and everybody's busy-swimming,outing,etc.- except me and jenna. ü lmao. this afternoon we went to the mall. what else would we do there? shopping? err. we bought some stuffs for ourselves and some goodies. ü

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

appreciating jenna's first successful photo manipulation ü

my very own first manipulated photo. wenk.ö i know it isn't successful. harhar :P i made this while having a photoshop tutorial with jenna. ü


flashing my supernatural smile. does this look like me? T.T


↑me and gian. i found these pictures while looking for my best headshot :) wenk.ö these are webcam shots taken on my room. sweet right? ö i'm gonna miss the moments for sure. ♥
 
posted by jenelle at 8:54 PM | Permalink |